Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Yeah for Templates

I love templates. It makes doing pages so much easier because my brain works a little less. And I don't even care that it's not my own idea. It's about getting the pictures on pages so I can remember the event, Right?

Anyway, I used Li's Template from Template Tuesday at Scrap Matters for this one.

I also used World Traveler kit by Sarah Bennett and Haynay which is available at Funky Playground Design. There are so many cute elements in this kit, but I just used a few. I really like the colors of it!


FPD also has a free template a day all month.
Here's the Dec 1 template. I used Home Sweet Home by Sarah Bennet's CT (I was on maternity leave while the lovely ladies created this kit, but am so glad I'm able to use it now).

I've got two more in the works, but may not get them up today.

No comments:

Post a Comment