Friday, December 4, 2009

Blog Kick Off, New Kit all Sarah Bennett!

Today is the first day of 15 days of Freebies by Sarah Bennett's CT. I have the wonderful pleasure of being one of those members. (woo hoo)

Go Check out the CT Blog HERE!

Also, Go check out Sarah's Blog for info on her New Kit "Old Time Christmas." It has so many elements, you'll be blown away. And it has an antique, er OLD TIME feel to it, Dontcha think?

She's a guest designer at Scrap Matters this month, which is AWESOME! So go check out her blog, I think there's coupon for the kit there too. (hint hint)


Here's what I did with it.



Oh and I'm working on so many pages right now. Like I said the other day, there are templates galore available this month so it's just so easy to get pages done for me. If only I could finish them. Darn work and kids getting in the way. :-P
Hopefully I'll be back with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment